Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Washing

I really did not comprehend the extent to which washing would dominate our lives once we had a newborn. Everyone told us that we would be doing more washing with a baby in the house- but this is unreal!.

Post baby we were a 'once a week' washing family. I am pretty sure that we have done or processed washing almost every day since we came home with her. Of course when I say 'we' I mean mostly The Husband. You see having a caesarian means that you are limited to what you can lift and carry, so The Husband has been doing most of it.

Today we have spent the day at home sorting out said washing. You see our child now has an insane amount of clothing (I think even more than Mummy- and she's a clothes horse!). Jessica's Aunt gave us two really big bags of clothes from her daughter who is now 2yrs. So we have a range of clothes from size 0000 to 1.
At the moment they are in size piles all over our lounge while we decide how best to store them.

7 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Cass said...

More clothes than mummy? *blinks* That's a lot of clothes!

But does she have a PVC dress yet - that's the really important test! :)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

PVC???

So that's how it is in their family...

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Cass said...

Haven't you seen Jessica's mum's full length red PVC dress?

(Have I said something I shouldn't have?)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

(Glasses steam)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Capital Mum said...

I have pictures Mikey :)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

(Glasses shatter)

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Cthu1hu said...

I'm just delighted that all my hard work has been recognised.

I'll see if I can find a pic of the red PVC for Monday, Mikey :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home