Saturday, August 13, 2005

Resizing of Cat



So on my very first post I put in a picture of my 12 year old cat when he was just 8 weeks old. Just in case you think I have some mutant miniature cat, here he is today, all 81/2 kilos of grey fluffy.

He is one of the most placid and good natured cats that I know (even if I do say so myself). He doesn't scratch or bite, and will even put up with small children patting him and squealing (though he tends to run and hide after a while of that).

He spends most of his days sleeping on my bed under the heater ducts - I found this out recently since giving up work to become a mum.

Anyway, I think he is beautiful- and even my mum who is not a cat lover in any sense of the word says that she loves him.

I suppose I should now try and get a picture of my other cat- but trying to get him to stay in one spot long enough so I can take a photo may be a bit of an effort. I'll see what I can do.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

My cat flops in front of the bar heater. What is it with cats and the heat?

The other cat sometimes hides in the bed. I mean in it. As in crawls uner the base and through a hole he made in it. Usually when small people are around.

Hudson Hawk eh? That's my wife's favourite film.

"Damned photo men @rseholes".

Doesn't get any funnier than that.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Cass said...

*refrains from laughing at his skinny little tail*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home