Saturday, August 13, 2005

I have a Blog!

Well here it is, I have entered the technological age. I was starting to feel a little left out. My husband has one, even my yet to be born child has one....but I did not. For all I know even my cat has one.



This is my cat. Actually this is my cat 11 years ago, but hey 'aint he cute?




Well there it is, my first Blog post. 3 days out from giving birth for the first time. I guess the next few posts will be about that and my wonderful new offspring.

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Hiraethin said...

Good to see you posting thoughts and events online! Now I won't even have to call or visit anymore ;) Truthfully though these things are ideal for keeping friends and family up to date on things you're too busy or too forgetful to tell them about when you see them - if you see them.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

That kittie is ridicuously cute. I just want to put him between two bits of bread and snuffle him.

Not like that crazy rabbit f*cker from Sydney though. That kind of snufflin just won't fly.

Mikey

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Prophetess said...

That kitty is so cute. I'm not really a cat person, or even a pet person to be honest, but I think that kitty is so precious - even now that he's grown up.

Signed -
www.thiswomansmadness.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home