Saturday, April 29, 2006

Geo Power!

So know my beloved Cthulhu is an avid geogacher, but now the excitement has spread. After a few excursions with him to find caches, I thought the hobby was not for me.

I think perhaps it was becuase with a young baby, trapsing through the bush to search for tiny containers of stuff just did not seem feasible. But with a bit more thought, we can choose the caches we look for to be geo-bub friendly.

I am sure that cthu1hu will still look for the more difficult ones, and when geo-bub is bigger perhaps she can join us too.

So, on our recent trip south for Mother-in -law's 60th birthday, we looked for and found 4 caches.

Looks like I am now a geo-cacher too.
Here are some piccies for you.

Inkling and geo_bub posting the postcard as a requirement for logging the first cache.

Self portrait of Inkling and geo_bub at the 2nd cache site.

Entry to the gardens at Beechworth

Inside the gardens.....where is the cache?

Geo_bub after we found the cache

Inkling's brother-in-law...with a goodie from the cache

Self portrait at the falls cache

Cthulhu and geo_bub

View of the falls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home