Monday, February 06, 2006

Back to Sewing

My friends will tell you that before my baby was born, I was a prolific sewer. I am a member of a medieval recreation group and love to make costumes for that and my live roleplaying hobby.

Since giving birth, I have not had much time for sewing. I have agreed to make wedding garb for some close friends of mine- and recently I have competed this for their daughter to wear for the wedding.
I am really pleased to see how it turned out, and will definately make someting like it for my baby girl...

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Cass said...

So cute! I will be at that wedding (M is one of the groomsmen) so I will be ready with the awe and wonder at the outfits! :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Capital Mum said...

Yes, tell M I have to measure his inside leg......no just joking,, but I do need to get chest measurements for his outfit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home