Friday, December 16, 2005

I want my less crap TV!

Feeding a baby in the middle of the night is hard enough without totally crap TV. Up 'till now I have been able to cope with re-runs of "The Sullivans" and "The Apprentice". I am even sometimes lucky to catch "ET". And the 5am slot is easily filled with "Good Morning America".

But this week has been the worst.

For some reason I cannot fathom- most likely non ratings period. The 12am-2.30am time slot on ALL commercial stations has been filled with INFOMERCIALS!!!!!.

ARGHHH!!!!!

The worst happened last night when the SAME infomercial was on 2 of the commercial channels at the same time!- Tony Robbins motivational crap!

SBS is usually not on the air, and ABC has only really bad B&W movies. I am finding it really hard to stay awake while I feed my daughter.

Perhaps I will have to go back to the early days, where I would watch an episode of Futureama which conviently was about the time it took me to feed and put her back to sleep. But since I managed to watch all of the seasons in the first 2 months, I guess I'll have to find another TV series to watch.

Come on the new ratings period! The summer programming is crap!

5 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Cass said...

Lucky we got you "Lost" for Christmas then, hey?

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's bad enough at what's supposed to be 'primetime', I feel sorry for you having to endure what's on after midnight!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Mikey to the rescue !

I will lend you Spaced. Can you watch Region 2?

It's awesome man.

Tony Robbins scares me

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Capital Mum said...

Mikey I think we can watch anything on our DVD. Sure bring Spaced next time you're over.

and yes Cass I am glad you got us Lost for christmas. Now I need not suffer.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Ah, soon the breastfeeding becomes fun.

Except for the cracked nips of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home