Monday, May 08, 2006

it's Gold

Last night on commercial TV was the Logie awards (Australia's television awards). I did not watch this, and had no intention of doing so. Watching small name celebrities from TV shows I don't watch win awards has no interest for me.

Boy did I miss out!

Out of morbid interest- maybe its the sleep deprivation- I scanned the web for the list of who won what. I found a gossip page and found this gem:

THE wardrobe malfunction of the night gong was shared by Daniel MacPherson's other half Gemma Gawned and McLeods Daughters star Simmone Jade MacKinnon. Gawned's nipple popped out of her top at one stage. And a side-on glance at MacKinnon's outfit offered what one observer called the "whole kit and caboodle."
Now that would have been worth some mind numbing viewing to see.

If anyone else is interested in who won what, here is the complete list.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Cass said...

... I don't know who any of those people are!

Funny though! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home