Thursday, November 09, 2006

Spam!

Recently my email account has been receiving loads of spam. Apart from the emails conainting 'christmas specials', 'exquitite replica watches' and 'VIAgr@' there have been some pretty amusing subject lines.

Who opens these mail messages?

This is my 10 favourite absurd subject lines I have received:

Buying read bad Apparently

On somewhat so recommendation

No taxi a hunter

Vicarious visions build upon

Etc. labels fields. Gives

Proficient intolerant

Accepts cookies or cannot

Syringe merely

Rule accumulate giving

downI votive reason long

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Yeah they weird me out man. Today I was offered a unique position - and I kid you not - with a firm of Ukranian musical instrument bejewellers. Yep, that's right. Craftsman who lovingly insert gemstones into violins.

I turned them down...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home