Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tagged!

I got Tagged by Cass- here goes.

1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?

I have not really thought about the look for a while. But now that I got tagged I have changed it. Regarding the content- I used to update it almost daily, but have slacked off a bit. Being a stay at home mum does not give you as much time as you might think

2-Does your family know about your blog?

Yes

3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?

Like Cass said - Yeah, they know. :)

4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?

I read the blogs of my friends- not as often as I would like. And occasionally I will surf for random blogs.

5-Did your blog positively affect (sic) your mind? Give an example.

Yeah- it makes me think more on current events. Also, it gives me an outlet to express myself intellectually now- baby talk is not the same as intelligent adult conversation.

6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?

Not a lot. Those that want to will read my blog. I don’t hink I have a traffic conter. It would be really sad if I did I think (my traffic is not that high).

7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?


Only the ones I don’t know. I am notorious for imagining people wrong though, so if I imagine you look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, don’t be offended. (mmmmm Angelina…..)

8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

I enjoy it when I do- whether anyone else gets something out of it is gravy.

9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

No it is known about too widely. I can remember some times when I have been researching non related stuff on the net and been directed to blog.

10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?

I don’t read too many political blogs. But I don’t think ideas in themselves can be bad. It’s only when people *act* on their ideas that it can get scary.

11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

Sure. Feedback on your thoughts is always useful if it is constructive or encourages discussion.
Comments like “you suck” or “you’re wrong” aren’t useful.

12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?

Never thought about it.

13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Mikey’s- I think some of the stuff he writes is very insightful

14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?


Heheh- Cass ‘cause she’s a girl

15-Name a song you want to listen to?
I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At The Disco

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Tee hee. You is a gurl.

Blogging is fun man. I am glad you're posting more stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home