Monday, October 31, 2005

Food Quiz

While Scanning blogs, I came across this foos quiz. Thought it was interesting so I have posted it here with my anwers.

I will now start a food quiz tag - easier than the "20 things about you" as all you have to do is answer the questions below.

I Tag Harrangueman and Technohorror.

The 20 Question food Quiz.

1.What's your favourite food of all time?
Roast Pork


2.What's your favourite comfort food?
Chocolate


3.What's the most you've ever spent on a dinner per person?
I think about $100 – we’re cheap

4.What's your favourite gourmet food?
Eggplant

5.What's your favourite non-alcoholic beverage?
Lemon Squash

6.What, if any, foods are you allergic to?
Onions

7.What food do you hate the most?
Not really a fan of seafood- besides fish

8.Do you eat meat?
Sure do, see question 1.

9.What is the earliest food you remember eating?
I remember eating takeaway fish and chips and choking on a fish bone. I would have been about 2½ . As a result I tend to eat fish painstakingly slow just to be sure I don’t get a bone. See question 7.


10.What is the last thing you ate?

A chocolate Donut

11.What's the last thing you ate that made you vomit?
Carrot- funnily enough. I was pregnant at the time, and developed an intolerance to both carrots and tomato.


12.What's your favourite kind of pie?
Poon-tang pie! – just joking. I love apple pie.
13.What's the last thing you cooked?
Tomato soup and toast for lunch.


14.What is the weirdest thing you have eaten?
Bogon moth. I was at an Aboriginal expo during high school and they were cooking moths. They taste like peanut butter.


15.Have you ever had food poisoning?
I don’t think so, though I have had upset stomach from eating some things- especially onions.


16.Favourite cheese?
Red Leicester (or the Australian equivalent- Rubicon Red)


17.How do you like your eggs?

Soft poached

18.What cuisine do you crave RIGHT NOW?

Pizza

19.How far have you travelled just to get a certain food?

40 Minute drive

20.If you were to be eaten, how would you like to be served?

Covered in Maple syrup and ice cream

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Cass said...

Apparently if a bird flu pandemic happens we're only allowed to eat our chicken when it's well cooked.

This is to be expected.

But because the virus can live in eggs too, that means that eggs can only be eaten hard boiled... and the benedict sauce is right off the menu, on account of the yolk.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Cass said...

Another interesting bird flu bit of trivia: normally they breed up vaccines and stuff to influenza in eggs. But because it's a bird flu the eggs die...

On the other hand, ferrets can get the same sort of Type A influenza as us, so they can use them for testing. :|

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Mikey_Capital said...

Poontang Pie...(glasses steam)

I want a test ferret to sample all my food. I shall wear him around my neck on a piece of string.

I shall call him Bitey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home