Friday, October 28, 2005

Through the Eyes of a child

I have heard it said that adults get a new lease of life when they have children. Kids see the world in a whole different way than we do. They see it in all its glory with no prejudice (until we give it to them).

So I have noticed that J. my daughter has been taking more notice of her surroundings lately, interracting with it more. I noticed this first when she started to take notice of the pictures on her wall. when I changed her nappy, she would arch her head back and look at the painting that Cass gave her. She would start to make all sorts of gooing noises and smile at it. I have begun to sing about the 'tiggr' picture when she notices it. The lyrics are pretty simple- just about how a Tiggr goes 'grrrrr'.

So anyway I thought I would share with you all J's view of the Tiggr. Thanks Cass! she loves it.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Cass said...

Technically the picture is from P. and M. too... but I am happy to take all the credit!

Glad she likes it, and that's a very cool photo of it. Made me smile. See? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home